If you’re scared to enter because you “never win giveaways”, I urge you to anyways! I thought the same thing until I won one a few weeks ago!
The "Rules" Are Simple:
1. Because this is a giveaway to thank the followers/readers of The Makeup Drawer, you'll need to be a follower through Google Connect.
2. You’ll need to be of legal age (18 in most places) and if you’re not, get your parent’s/guardian’s permission.
3. Because I’ll need to know where to send the prize, the winner will need to be comfortable with giving me their contact info (“real” name and address.) DO NOT leave this info in the comments. This info will only be seen by me and will not be given out.
4. The giveaway ends Sunday September 5, 2010 @ 12 midnight PST. (So it ends on Saturday night but since it's midnight, it'll technically be Sunday.) Why is it ending so late? Because I have no idea when I'm going on vacation (sometime in August.) I don't want to make the winners wait for me to come back to send out prizes.
P.S. I forgot to mention that the winners will need to contact me within 1 week of my announcing the winners in order to claim the prize. Don't worry, I'll contact you first via email. After a week, the prize will be given to another person (chosen at random.)
How To Enter: There will be 3 chances to win!
1. Leave a comment on this post stating your email and the words "PLEASE ENTER ME."
2. For a 2nd entry, in the same comment, tell me your current favorite lip product. List the product, brand, and color.
3. All current followers will automatically receive a 3rd entry.
What is a “current follower”? A current follower is someone who is following my blog at this exact time that I post this giveaway. All followers after the giveaway begins will be considered “new followers” and will only get a maximum of 2 entries.
There will be 4 different prizes -1 grand prize and 3 smaller prizes. This is open to international followers as well so feel free to enter -even if you don't live in the U.S.! The winners will be chosen at random. All prizes have been purchased by me. Have fun. =)
Grand Prize includes:
1. CARGO Palette in "Bermuda"
2. Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (I love this stuff!)
3. Revlon Makeup Eraser Pen (Awesome product!)
4. L’Oreal HiP Shocking Shadow Pigments in “228 Striving"
5. Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena Body Lotion (travel size)
6. Revlon Fantasy Lengths False Lashes in “99501 Defining"
7. N.Y.C. Double Cross Eyelashes in “972B Black"
8. Oil Blotting Sheets in Cute Pink Case
9. Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in “Pout” (deluxe size.. 1 of my fav shades!)
10. Smashbox Bionic Mascara (sample size)
11. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer (sample)
12. Hello Kitty Pouch w/ Zipper
13. Hello Kitty's Bow Notebook (comes with feather keychain)
14. Hello Kitty Stamp Ring (top is removable to reveal stamp inside)
15. 6 Pack Hello Kitty Pencils
16. Sanrio Bookmark w/ Hello Kitty & Various Characters
17. Blue Flaming Pen
18. Colorful Mushroom Stickers
19. "Stiletto" Note Holder
20. 8 Pack Marukawa Bubblegum in Orange, Strawberry, Melon, & Grape (2 boxes of each)
21. Assortment of Milkita Candies (Strawberry, Melon, Milk, Chocolate)
22. Hello Kitty Bubblegum (Peach)
23. My Melody Bubblegum (Strawberry)
24. Hubba Bubba Bubble Tape Bubblegum
25. Gummy Lollipop
Runner-Up Prizes include: There are 3 runner-up prizes total. Each will include 1 of each of the following.
1. Sally Hansen Carmindy Lipstick in "Baby Pink" (Reviewed in this post.)
2. False Lashes
3. Pack of 3 adorable pencils
4. Assortment of Milkita Candies (Strawberry, Melon, Milk, Chocolate)
Also.. (Tracking number, Cosmetic/Food Allergies)
This sounds a bit harsh but I am not responsible for lost/damaged packages once they leave my hands or cosmetic/food allergies. There will be a tracking number for the grand prize –the runner up prizes will be shipped first class with no tracking number. All items (that I purchased wrapped) contain original packaging and nothing has been used or tested. If you happen to win, please read the labels if you are allergic to anything (food/cosmetic-wise.) For the food items, all the ingredients are listed except for the little Milkita candies and the gummy lollipop. The candies come in big bags and I just divided up the candy for the winners. For the lollipop, I don't have the ingredients at all. =(
This is a free giveaway that I’m holding for fun –but please be aware of all these conditions as I want to keep this as “something fun” so that I can do another in the future. I know I might sound paranoid when it comes to all this allergy stuff, but several of my family members, including my little brother, have extreme food allergies that can result in death if not treated immediately. I’m very cautious and sympathetic towards those who do have food allergies.
Here are the ingredients for the candies as printed on each bag:
Strawberry: Condensed Milk (Fresh Milk, Skim Milk Powder, Vegetable Oil, Sucrose), Glucose, Sugar, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Butter, Tri Calcium Phosphate, Strawberry Flavor, Strawberry Extract, Emulsifier (Distilled Monoglyceride and Lechitin), Antioxidant (BHT), FD & C Red 3 Food Color.
Melon: Condensed Milk (Fresh Milk, Skim Milk Powder, Vegetable Oil, Sucrose), Glucose, Sugar, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Butter, Tri Calcium Phosphate, Melon Extract, Melon Flavor, Salt, Emulsifier (Distilled Monoglyceride and Lechitin), Antioxidant (BHT), Food Colors: FD & C Yellow 5, FD & C Blue 1.
Milk: Condensed Milk (Fresh Milk, Skim Milk Powder, Vegetable Oil, Sucrose), Glucose, Sugar, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Butter, Tri Calcium Phosphate, Milk Flavor, Emulsifier (Distilled Monoglyceride and Lechitin), Antioxidant (BHT).
Chocolate: Glucose, Condensed Milk (Fresh Milk, Skim Milk Powder, Vegetable Oil, Sucrose), Sugar, Cocoa Liquor, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Tri Calcium Phosphate, Butter, Chocolate Flavor (contains sulfites), Emulsifier (Distilled Monoglyceride and Lechitin), Antioxidant (BHT).
*Note that all flavors contain milk.