- Revlon ColorStay Mineral Finishing Powder in Brighten- This is a good and cheap highlighter that gives off that "soft and natural" glow. It's great for every day use -I just hate the bulky packaging. (Review here)
- CoverGirl NatureLuxe Liquid Silk Foundation- I've been using this on and off for about two weeks and so far so good. This is just what I needed -something super lightweight that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. My "foundation" budget is usually much higher since foundation is one of those products where finding the right one is absolutely necessary but this is so cheap at just a little over $10! (Prices vary depending on where you buy it.) (Review here) (Buy here)
- Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream- I'm not one to buy expensive skincare products. I usually use whatever my dermatologist recommends and that list consists of lotions, creams, and ointments from the drugstore or prescription items. Over the last few months (I believe due to the weather), I started to get a lot of dryness around my eyes. I'd wake up with flaky skin on my eyelid and underneath my lash line. Needless to say, it was annoying, irritating, and very unattractive. =P I opened up a sample of Benefiance that I received with a GWP not thinking it would do much. The next day, the skin around my eyes was so much better! I've been using this every other day or so and my skin's really improved. The dryness and fine lines (due to the dryness) have disappeared. However, due to the price, I'm still going to shop around before committing to buying this. $52 is a lot for just 0.51 oz of product. (Buy here)
- MAC Kissable Lipcolour in Enchantee- My boyfriend got this for me when the Peacocky Collection launched and I regret not having bought more. The formula is amazing! It's kind of like a liquid lipstick but with a slightly glossy finish (not as glossy and shiny as regular gloss though.) I'm loving the bright pink shade for spring/summer.
- Prestige My Longest Lashes Mascara- I've been searching for this since it came out but just recently found it at a nearby Rite Aid. It makes my lashes look clean, long, and defined and does a better job than most high-end mascaras I've tried. I've been using this in conjunction with My Biggest Lashes for the "ultimate long lashes" -or at least the best my lashes can do.
- It Cosmetics Eyes of Seduction Lash Primer- I've been on the hunt for a new lash primer ever since my beloved Shiseido The Makeup Mascara Base was discontinued. The new and not improved formula did not do the original justice whatsoever. I've gone through nearly a dozen primers now and none have worked out. Eyes of Seduction does a good job -it basically enhances the length, volume, and thickening abilities of my mascara and holds onto a curl really well. I like this but my beloved Shiseido was better. On the upside though, it's cheap compared to other high-end lash primers. (Buy here)
- Sephora Super Nourishing Lip Balm- I rotate lip balms quite often as I feel that when I stick to one for too long, it stops working. But when I rotate one out every 3-4 weeks or so, my favorites tend to work better (if that makes any sense..) Lately I've been using Sephora's newest lip balm. While my expectations were rather low, the product turned out to be pretty amazing! Who knew a $5 lip balm could be perfection? It moisturizes my lips and keeps them super soft. I also love the packaging -no squeeze tube or icky pot here! Also, there's a yummy vanilla scent too. (Buy here)
- L'Oreal Sublime Bronze One Day- My skin is usually medium/tan to begin with but I lost any signs of a tan during the last few months. While my body is still "medium" toned overall, my legs are super white! I've been using this gel for sunny days when I wear dresses and it's been doing a great job. This gives a great, not-too-orange tan without being too unnatural looking. If you have a medium to lightly tanned skin tone to begin with, I think this would work very well for you. However, if you're very pale, it could be a bit drastic. Mixing it with some lotion and gradually building up the "tan" would probably be your best bet. (Buy here)
MAC Kissable Lipcolours in Enchantee, Woo Me
MAC Kissable Lipcolour in Enchantee
Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!!