When I got home, I checked online and they're actually regular price still at $24.94! Mine were the last pair left (that I could fine) so I'm wondering if they're really on sale at all stores -or if mine were a lucky mistake.
I think you all know by now that I love shoes -especially flats. I've been wanting a zipper bow pair so I'm very pleased with these.
On another note, I wanted to add that Gap is having a GREAT promotion today in stores only -50% off ALL women and body. I got there when they opened and it was packed.
P.S. I know you all asked to see my shoes from this post but because I've been getting LOTS of new shoes lately, I'm thinking of doing a shoe collection post (in photos) soon instead. But if you're really interested, here is the list of shoes shown in that post:
- Sam Edelman Adena Flat in Rose Gold (shown in this post)
- BC Footwear Limousine Ballet Flat in Teal (which is more of a grayish, cloudy blue) and Red
- Cougar Revere Waterproof Riding Boot in Navy/Chocolate
- Wanted Carlton Leopard Slip-On Loafer (runs small -I wish I'd gotten a half size up)
- Hive & Honey Genne Ankle Boots in New Tan (shown in this post)
P.S.S. And to all of those out there who are in for a weekend with Hurricane Irene, stay safe. My prayers are with you. <33