I pretty much stopped receiving actual "gifts" (it's always gift cards or cash nowardays) from my family when I was in high school but this year I did get some pretty cool things. I got the Sephora Color Play 5 in 1 II Fashion Edition
from my cousins and some Benefit BADgal Mascara
from my auntie. I also got an orange Bebe shirt (I love orange!), a wireless mouse (needed this), perfume sample, hair clips, Skittles candy cane, comfy slippers, a "Cat in a Bag" from my little brother, and another
handmade blanket from my sister (I got one as an early Christmas
present too from my friend.)
My uncle gave us all these Android figurines with money attached.. I thought it was so cute! I didn't want to open it though since it's a collectible and all. =P
Lotso Bear (Click here to buy)
- I got my Lotso bear from my boyfriend! He also gave me a sweater (not shown) and my third gift is coming next week. I haven't gotten all his gifts yet either because he's too indecisive about what he wants!!
Ted Baker Flap Front Leather Clutch (similar style here)
- I got this gorgeous leather clutch from my boyfriend's mom. I've been looking for one so I was super happy to have gotten this. The problem that I have with clutches is that they're always either too small or have no pockets inside -this is the perfect size, contains a convenient pocket, and
has the prettiest floral design. =)
Stuff I bought..
TheBalm Shady Lady Vol. 3 Palette (Click here to buy)
- I got TheBalm's new Shady Lady palette. I have both Volumes 1 and 2 so I'm really excited for this one -they're the best "series" of palettes that I own!
Inside the palette.. can't wait to swatch!
The day after Christmas day, I woke up bright and early to go to Target. Surprisingly, it wasn't even that crowded and
the sales weren't that great. I got a case for my netbook (only $10!), the Grown Ups movie (for my boyfriend), a cute ballet slippers ornament, Holiday themed marshmallows (around 60 cents?!), and a bunch of stuff from Target's $1 section for half off (only 50 cents!)
Pochacco earrings from Sanrio
- I also went to the mall with my little sister which was INSANE. Just trying to get parking to pick up our order at CPK took 45 minutes -and that was to get into the reserved
parking space for people ordering take out at CPK!
The Body Shop Wild Cherry Lip Butters
- I used to love The Body Shop's Grapeseed Lip Butter but it got discontinued a while back. I stopped buying Lip Butters since then so I thought it was about time I give them a try again! I got two of the Wild Cherry butters since they were on sale for $2 (the other flavors were regular price though.)
I also stopped by Daiso to get some things like jars for Christmas cookies and prizes for the upcoming Valentine's giveaway.
I also stopped by Old Navy. The first ON store I went to didn't have anything
but I hit the jackpot with the second store.
Faux-Fur Hooded Anorak (click here to buy)
- I got this for around $18 (on sale for around $23 plus a damage discount (10%) and another extra 10% off.) which is a steal compared its original price of $79.50. It's not the most glamorous coat but it's warm and comfy enough to even sleep
Chain Pocket Striped Tee (Click here to buy)
- I got these for around $5 each (original price $14.50) and I love them! I absolutely adore stripes so these were a must have for me.
(around $5) and Girls 3/4 Sleeve Waffle Tee
($7) (Click here to buy)
- I got the Niners tee for going to games (even though I haven't been to one yet!) I also picked up this girls waffle tee because I loved the pattern and the cut. My sister thinks it makes me look like a little girl though.. =P
Long-Sleeve Scoopneck Tees- I got these all at the Gap for under $4 a piece. They were on sale for $7.99 and there was an extra 50% off discount on all sale items for "morning" customers. The discount was reduced to 40% off in the afternoon and I was the last customer to get the 50% off!
Ok that's it for my Christmas haul. Sorry if it was a little long.. I'd love to know what you all got over the Holidays whether they were presents or things you bought. Feel free to share. =)