September's favorites seems to consist mainly of theBalm and lip balm. School's been hectic so minimal makeup has again taken over my life.
- theBalm Betty-Lou Manizer (bronzer) (buy here)
- theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer (highlighter) (buy here)
- theBalm Mischievous Marissa & Devilish Danielle (from Shady Lady Vol. 2 Eyeshadow Palette (buy here)
- Kiehl's Scented Lip Balm #1 in Mango (buy here)
- Kat Von D Autograph Eyeliner in Black Metal Love (buy here)
- C.O. Bigelow My Favorite Night Balm (buy here)
- C.O. Bigelow Mentha Supreme 2X Lip Shine (buy here)
Have a lovely Monday everyone -I already can't wait for the week to be over!
Great favorites list. I've been looking at the Balm's palette for quite some time now. It's such a beautiful palette.ReplyDelete
I love Mary-Lou Manizer! That's one highlighter I reach for so often :)ReplyDelete
Kiehl's Scented Lip Balm #1 in Mango my favourite!! :)ReplyDelete
Nice favorites! I've been wanting to try theBalm productsReplyDelete
love the betty lou manizer, but idk how to wear it. It's dark, but soo shimmery that in the right light it looks like a highlighter.. but it's too dark to actually use as a highlighter.ReplyDelete
how do you wear it? the color's gorgeous, but I haven't worn it out yet.
yeezy boost 350
A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Japan made beauty productsReplyDelete