I told you all in one of my recent posts that I've been struggling lately. This week has been nonstop craziness which is why again, I've missed yet another Nudey Tuesday. I have to buy a new car by the weekend, my car is getting towed away in a day or so (it was totaled), school just started, I haven't even had time to buy books or start homework, I'm still deciding which classes to keep/drop, I'm not getting any sleep, etc. After leaving the dealership today, I just sat in the car and cried for a good hour or so. Life's just been a pain in the butt lately and it's hard when I feel like giving up.
So when I got home, seeing this Target Beauty is My Bag freebie in the mail brought tears to my eyes again -but tears of joy this time. I know it's so silly and a little pathetic but it's kind of the only "good" thing that's happened today. I was sad a few weeks ago because I thought these had run out (several folks had gotten theirs early.)
Ooh! And my boyfriend got one today too (I told him about it when I signed up for mine) so I'll most likely be giving away the same makeup bag in my giveaway. I think he wants to use the products inside though because he already used the lip balm. =P
What was included in the package?
- Sonia Kashuk purple/blue/white makeup bag (full size)
- Neutrogena Naturals Lip Balm (full size)
- Pantene Flat to Volume Shampoo (travel size)
- Nivea Express Hydration Lotion (travel size)
- Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss sample
- Fekkai Shea Butter Shampoo/Conditioner samples
- Booklet of $25+ worth of Target coupons