- Stick with a theme. This could mean similar colors, shapes, patterns etc. For this box, I went mainly with pink, purple, and strawberry flavored snacks and sweets.
- Add lots of yummy treats. I like adding foods that you wouldn't see at your local CVS or Target.
- Add some useful items. For this box, that would be the hand sanitizer and the Sharpies (but in the color theme of course.)
- Add fun, random things. Hello Kitty air freshener, toy flower, and golf erasers? Check.
- Make sure it's nicely packaged. To me, presentation means a lot. I forgot to add a photo of the "final product" but I simply tied it all together with a teal bow (ran out of time) to match what I was wearing. =P (It would've been frilly and pink if I had the time!!)
Have a super gorgeous Thursday everyone. <33
That is so adorable, what a wonderful friend you are =)ReplyDelete
awwww indeed. such a great friend you are :) love packages are the best :DReplyDelete
This is really cute!ReplyDelete
All this food and lovely items are surely the greatest gift to receive ^^
So cute! Sticking to a theme is a great idea.ReplyDelete
such a cute idea :)ReplyDelete
Thats a great idea! I love packages of any kind :)ReplyDelete
So cute!!! I will make one for my friend as well:)ReplyDelete
That was really sweet of you.ReplyDelete
That is such a sweet idea, so many simple things that would be so lovely to receive! Will take note of this:)ReplyDelete
This is soooooo adorable! Great ideas..ReplyDelete
Oh this is a cute idea. I want to do this for a friend soon. Packages are always more fun than just one present I think.ReplyDelete