These were from last Summer so I don't remember what I used on the rest of my face and on my lips (I really like this color!!) I don't even remember where I was going! Agh this is what happens when you don't take notes or wait too long to blog about stuff.
I miss this hair color!! ^^
That's pretty much it! I initially didn't want to post these because it shows the qualities that I'm quite insecure about.. What are my insecurities when it comes to "how I look?"
- My dark forehead. Ever since I was a kid, my forehead's been so much darker than the rest of my face. Maybe my forehead is bigger than the rest of my face? I don't know.. But it's always been a problem! It's gotten better as of late but it's something that I'm insecure about. I know there's things that I can do but I seriously just haven't had the time!
- My neck lines. I've mentioned that I have Eczema a few times.. Months ago, I asked my dermatologist why I have these neck lines and he told me that it was most likely because when I was younger (like 4 or 5 years old), there were some Eczema rashes on my neck that we never took care of (you have to use creams and ointments to get rid of them) so it gave my neck lines that discoloration you see in ALL my photos. I hate them but what can I do?
- My veins. OK.. I love veins on boys (like arm veins) but I HATE that I have them on my face! I have them on my cheeks at the sides of my mouth so if I'm eating a lollipop (weird example) or puffing up my cheeks with air, you can really see them -I look like a fish!
- My teeth. My teeth have specks of EXTREME whiteness. For instance, the top halves of my two front teeth are super white while the bottom halves are "normal." My other teeth aren't as bad but the "white" marks are there. This is due to fluoride tablets that my old dentist prescribed me when I was younger. He didn't know that where I lived, there was already fluoride in the water so basically I was getting twice the amount of fluoride that I needed so it caused this weird bleaching affect. This is why I rarely smile "with teeth" in blog photos. Don't get me wrong, I love to smile with my teeth! But I'm a little self cautious about it.
- My Eczema. Eczema to me can be a blessing and a curse in one. The good part about it is that I very rarely get acne so my skin is very clear without having to do much. The bad part is that I face extreme dryness and I'm itchier than the next person. If I do scratch, I get these horrible rashes that really aren't too attractive. I've luckily been able to maintain it for the most part and am thankful to have good doctors and health insurance so it hasn't been a huge problem. However, if I go days without applying ointments and creams, it can get really ugly.
Ok, I wasn't planning on writing about insecurities today but it kind of just spilled out. I think I'll do another post on what I actually "like" about myself but today I was feeling a little insecure! Anyways, today I'm asking: What are your physical insecurities?
Have a marvelous day everyone!!
We have some of the same insecurities! My forehead is a lot darker too! When I put foundation on, it seems to match the rest of my face, but never my forehead. Luckily my scalp is super pale, so if I blend up to my hair line, it isn't too obvious. I also have neck lines. I didn't know that they could be due to eczema! I thought I just had them because I was chubchub when I was younger :x I really like your hair color in these pictures! They make me want to change my hair color :) (I have to fix my roots anyway..)ReplyDelete
Beautiful make up and colour!!ReplyDelete
Everybody has these insecurities, and even when everybody say it's not true we don't believe them and keep hating them!
So don't worry, you're gorgeous!
aw babe you're beautiful. don't worry, we all have insecurities. hmm, one of mine is my chipped tooth in the front >_< i chipped it when i was a kid. i also have very sensitive skin, so i tend to break out from many products. don't worry babe, you're not alone.ReplyDelete
we have the same insecurities.. i get really itchy too ! =( and get alot of rashes sometimes.. i've learned to "control" it.. but when i was younger, i couldn't stop scratching to save my life.. i still have some rash scars on my legs and arm.. lotion really helps fade them, but its taken years.. thats how bad i was scratching =(ReplyDelete
You are not alone Kali! I swear I thought I was the only one with Eczema! God! It has troubled me since I was a child as well and I still have it (not as bad) today. Keep smiling, xx.ReplyDelete
I definitely have those neck lines too. However, I read that people get them from looking down a lot. Do you do anything to minimize their appearance?ReplyDelete
I LOVE VEINS ON GUY ARMS! Hahaha. It's an obsessions. But I also have veins on my face. I get it below my mouth, on my lower cheeks, and cheeks. It's so frustrating.ReplyDelete
Don't worry, everyone will eventually get neck lines. You won't have to go through the realization that you're getting old...well you will but it won't be as bad.
girl u looked so pretty, what are u talking about ?:)) i love the lip colors though very pretttyyyyy :)ReplyDelete
I know what you mean about dark foreheads - UGH so annoying!ReplyDelete
I like this makeup look. :)ReplyDelete
Angelina Jolie has a huge vein in her forehead. It's very noticeable. Not even Angie is perfect lol.
You look gorgeous! :) Our imperfections make us perfect ;) We just have to learn how to live with them! :)ReplyDelete
You are so beautiful! You should focus on the things that you do like about yourself instead of the ones that annoy you (I know, easier said than done).ReplyDelete
I have those lines in my neck aswell, I try to ignore them :P
Lovely look Kali you look pretty.Well I also have this veins problem on my face and I have these neck lines too but my biggest problem is my skin it is very sensitive I get rashes very easily and in summers I wear sunblock everyday even at home but if I go outside in sun for a while my cheeks turn red and I get sunburns very easily .ReplyDelete
haha i like this random moment of insecurities posting! i think ill do the same as you. hmm i have the same insecurity of my dark forhead. its darking then face. it has gotten a lot better ofther years tho!ReplyDelete
i definitly would like to see your likes* about yourself too! n i probably will do a post like this cuz i think its cute and we get to learn more about the blogger!
I love your skin! Its so flawless and tan! So jealous. :)ReplyDelete
oh honey, all of us have insecurities, some more than others but all the same that's in our nature. but you are gorgeaus and we love ya.ReplyDelete
Oh hun, I'm right there with you when it comes to ECZEMA! but I do like not having to deal with acne problems. but its crazy to deal with when flare ups happen. ugh!ReplyDelete