Last Wednesday, I placed my order and when I got home yesterday (just 3 days later), the Apothica package was waiting for me. Talk about quick shipping! They processed and shipped my order (the next day) so quickly so -I must say that I am extremely satisfied with their customer service.
Well enough of my random babble. Here's what I got:
- Smashbox Step-By-Step Contour Kit ($45.00)
- Smashbox Soft Lights in Shimmer ($27.70)
- Badger SPF 30 for Face & Body ($11.85)
- Badger Healing Balm ($5.93)
- Eminence Eight Greens Whip Moisturizer (sample)
Overall, the prices seem fair. I of course didn't have time to go through every product, but most products are either the same, slightly lower, or slightly higher than prices from competing stores like Sephora and Ulta. With the coupon code, you do get some great savings. Also, U.S. orders over $49 ship free.
Oh yea, and 2 days before that, I got my Illamasqua products!
- Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss in Mistress
- Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Rude
Disclosure: This post contains products sent by PR.