My quick take on them: Revlon's Color Burst Lip Glosses are decent but to me, they're only average and honestly, I don't pay attention to average when I have so many other glosses to choose from. To sum it up, they are sheer, moisturizing glosses that last for about 2-3 hours. They are very moisturizing -more than the Super Lustrous glosses. The majority of these glosses are NOT pigmented and if you're looking for something sheer and shimmery, these will be perfect for you but if not, keep on walking.
I'd recommend picking up 1 or 2 but don't go rushing to buy every shade -they're really no different from the other sheer glosses on the market and they're a bit expensive at full price.
The packaging is cute -clear tubes with black, quilted lids (similar to the ColorBurst Lipstick tubes.) The applicator is thinner and straighter than the usual doe foot with an oval edge.
I'm sorry I don't remember the price but I got them on sale at CVS for $6.49 -they should be around $8-9 retail price. (I'll update when I find out for sure.) Contains 0.20 oz.
- Crystal Lilac (002)- Light almost grapefruit pink with pink and blue violet shimmer. On the lips, this gives a light wash of lilac (because of the shimmer) pink. I like the color of the shimmer in this.
- Strawberry (006)- Bright strawberry red with silver shimmer. On the lips, this gives a nice tint of bright, strawberry red.
- Hot Pink (010)- Bright fuchsia with silver shimmer. Finally! A shade that’s pigmented. This is a nice shade of deep fuchsia on the lips –it’s really not like flashy and bright.
- Orchid (012)- Medium orchid pink with shimmer. This is one of the more pigmented shades although it still goes on semi-sheer and gives a tint of medium orchid-lilac to my lips.
- Sunset Peach (022)- Golden peach with gold shimmer. This goes on very sheer on the lips and looks more like a MLBB shade with a hint of golden shimmer.
Above (with flash): Crystal Lilac
Above (with flash): Strawberry
Above (with flash): Hot Pink
Above (with flash): Orchid
Above (with flash): Sunset Peach