25 Beauty Questions Tag (stolen from E.Motion In Motion) She "stole" this from Tee and I decided to steal it from her! I love beauty questions/surveys!
1. Do you apply your foundation with a brush, sponge, or fingers? I used to use a brush but I've been really into using those sponge wedges for the last few months. They seem to do the trick and work best for me personally -but I think it's a waste since I always throw away the sponge after each use. I've heard that you can wash them but I don't like the idea of using stained sponges! =P
2. Do you apply your eyeshadow from light to dark? I never noticed -but light to dark.
3. Do you prime your eyes? Yes! UDPP or TFSI with MAC Paint Pot or Benefit Creaseless Cream on top.
4. Concealer first, or after foundation? Foundation. I've found that when you apply foundation first, you'll sometimes find you don't even need the concealer anymore and if you do, just apply it on top.
5. Go for manicures, or manicure yourself? I stink at giving myself manicures so I like getting my nails done by someone else -I don't do it often though. I do dishes way too often for my nails to even stay in good condition after an expensive manicure. Not worth it for me!
6. Exfoliate lips, face or both? Both but more often my lips than my face. I get lazy to exfoliate my face and have yet to find a good face scrub (for my skin.)
7. On average, how long does it take you to do your makeup? It depends. I have my usual 10 minute routine (mascara, liner, brows, bronzer, highlighter, and gloss/lipstick) and my 30-40 minute routine (same routine plus eyeshadow, liquid liner, and blush.)
8. Do you wear makeup everyday and everywhere? No but I try to. I always have a bunch of new makeup ideas before bed but when I wake up, it's usually too late to do makeup. I probably do my makeup about 3-4 days a week.
9. What release are you most excited about? (Makeup) MAC Venomous Villains!! And the NARS Sephora exclusive limited edition glosses. I need Angelika.
10. What's your weakness? Shoes, purses, clothes, jewelry, eyeshadow, lipstick or other? I used to be really into clotheing and shoes but now it's mainly makeup. I can live without shopping for clothes but makeup, that's a different story. It's hard to go one day without buying makeup or at least looking at it online.
11. Do you whiten your teeth? Nope! ..But I'd be interested in trying.
12. Wax eyebrows, or pluck? Pluck and shave random hairs will my Ardell razor when I'm in a pinch.
13. What do you use to contour? Currently, Prestige Skin Loving Minerals Sun Baked Mineral Bronzing Powder (long name!) I love my KIKO Face Palette for a more natural contour though since the Prestige is shimmery.
14. False lashes, or natural? Natural. I have lots of falsies because I'd love to wear them but I STINK at applying them and don't have the patience to practice and learn.
15. Favourite makeup brand? LORAC, NARS, Smashbox. LORAC is the one that never fails me. For drugstore, Maybelline or Prestige (but they don't have a big display at the stores near me so I don't get to try many of their products! Booo..)
16. Liquid eyeliner, pencil or gel? I prefer liquid over gels and creams and pencil for my waterline/deep between my lashes on my upper lashline.
17. Lipstick, lipgloss or chapstick? Aghh.. All 3. If I had to choose just one though then chapstick because what's the point of gloss and lipstick if your lips are all dry and cracked.
18. Pigments, pressed or cream eyeshadow? Pressed. =)
19. If you had to wear only one thing, excluding foundation; what would it be? I'd say mascara if my brows were naturally dark and thick but brow pencil/cream since they're light and weak looking!
20. Favourite color? Blue and yellow but not together. Makeupwise, then anything nudey!
21. Favourite color combination? Brown and blue or black and blue or pink and green (the colors of my room.) Makeupwise, tans, champagnes, bronzes, and browns.
22. Natural? or Dramatic? (Eye Makeup) Natural. Then I still sort of look like myself without makeup. =P
23. Do you care more for quality or name brand? Quality! There are plenty of good, cheaper brands out there while some name brand products are absolutely horrible.
24. Do you enjoy using face masks? If so which ones? I'd like to! But I rarely ever do because I don't know which to use.
25. What is your current addiction? (example: lipsticks, eyeshadows, earrings) FACE PRODUCTS! Man, it's so bad. I've been obsessing over blushes, bronzers, and highlighters lately.
Have a nice Sunday night! I just got home from a late Father's Day for my grandpa. =)
Sunday, June 27, 2010
25 Beauty Questions!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
cool post, I learned more about you now! haha I apply my eyeshadow from light to dark too. Or else the light wouldn't be as light when you apply dark over it, no?ReplyDelete
Hey! That's funny we apply our eyeshadow the same -that's what I think too. I've see people apply darker eyeshadow first and it looks perfectly fine but I guess I just few strange doing it. =PReplyDelete
I like this tag, thanks for sharing! I feel like a know you a bit more : )ReplyDelete
LOL.. cool! I like knowing more about bloggers that I follow too.ReplyDelete