Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Last Chance at Urban Decay's Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows!!!!!!
Click here to buy. I know lots of people are still trying to get their hands on it so if you can rationalize spending $211 for the palette and some other cool products, buy it ASAP because it'll probably sell out fast.
The bundle includes: (All full size products) Click links to see each individual product description.
1. Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows (Retail: $52) For swatches, click here.
2. Flavored Body Powder in "Honey" (Retail: $26)
3. Eden Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Retail: $18)
4. Glitter Liner in "Midnight Cowboy" (Retail: $18)
5. Pocket Rocket Lip Gloss in "Kirk" (Retail: $19)
6. Razor Sharp Ultra Definition Finishing Powder (Retail: $30)
7. De-Slick In A Tube (Retail: $28)
8. Big Fatty Mascara (Retail: $20)
Total cost of all the products purchased individually is $211 -the SAME exact price as if you purchase the bundle. You'd think that they'd at least give you some sort of discount since bundles and sets are usually priced at a slightly discounted price but I guess not.. You're really not getting a "deal" here and this is basically just for those who desperately want the Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows. I just feel like they could've at least taken a couple bucks off the price tag.
The only other place you'll be able to buy the Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows is Ebay (for a ridiculous jacked up price as well) or if you're super crazy lucky, you'll find a random one that everybody forgot about at your Sephora or Ulta store -but it's highly unlikely (and it's been sold out on both stores' webstites for months already.) The last one I saw at a Sephora in another city nearby was in March.