I go through long periods where I'm totally consumed with certain beauty products. For the last 6 months or so, I've been buying and obsessing over lip products. Before that, it was eyeshadows. Before that, mascaras. Well for the last few weeks or so, it's been cheeky products -particularly bronzers, blushes, and highlighters. This really stinks because they're one of the more expensive types of makeup products! Oh well.. here's what I'm totally lemming for:
1. Shiseido Luminizing Satin Face Color ($30.00) in BE206 (beam gold), RD103 (petal), Shell, Starfish, Medusa.
2. NARS Blush ($26.00) in Gilda (coral), Gina (tangerine), Luster (sheer golden apricot), Sin (berry with gold shimmer).
3. Shu Uemura Glow On Blush ($23.00) in p91 (pearl peachy gold), p53 (pearl golden orange), p42 (pearl shell peach), p47 (pearl medium peach), p45 (pearl vivid peach).
4. Too Faced Leopard Love Complexion Perfection Kit ($30.00)
5. Smashbox Bronze Lights ($28.00) in Suntan Matte
6. NARS The Multiple ($38.00) in Copacabana (glistening pearl), Luxor (iridescent pink), Musique (iridescent peach), St. Barts (taupe shimmer).
7. Diorskin Shimmer Star ($44.00) in Amber Diamond
8. Kat Von D Shady Bronzer ($22.00)
9. Pop Beauty Bronze Belle ($28.00)
10. Pop Beauty Rose Belle ($28.00)
11. Pop Beauty Glow Belle ($28.00)