This past Tuesday I stopped by my local CVS to pick up a carton of orange juice -instead, I walked out with some great deals on L'Oreal makeup and Halloween products. All the Halloween items were an amazing 90% off. Here's what I got:
1. L'Oreal HIP Shocking Shadow Pigments in Unashamed- $3.24
2. L'Oreal HIP Shocking Shadow Pigments in Intrepid- $3.24 (Win it in my giveaway here)
3. L'Oreal HIP Kohl Eyeliner in Navy Kohl- $3.49 (Win it in my giveaway here)
(List of discontinued L'Oreal products on sale at CVS, click here.)
4. Ardell Fright Night Lash Set (with glue and applicator)- $0.59
5. Ardell Fright Night Lashes (110)- $0.49
6. Tiara & Wand Set (Pink)- $0.39
7. Tiara & Wand Set (White)- $0.39
8. Frankenstein Toy- $0.09
10. PEZ Dispensers & Candy (x6) (3 not shown)- $0.15 each (total $0.90)
AMAZING deals right?! Plus, I had $5.00 and $2.00 off L'Oreal coupons and $2.50 in extra bucks.
TOTAL (before coupons): $12.82
TOTAL (after coupons): $3.32
Plus I had a gift card so I spent 0 dollars for all of this.
If you're interested in stocking up on Halloween decorations, toys, and makeup, definitely check your local CVS. I tried another CVS nearby but they told me they sent back all their Halloween items just a few days earlier so hurry if you want to get in on the action!
L'Oreal HIP Shocking Shadow Pigments, HIP Kohl Eyeliner, Ardell Lashes
Magic Wands & Tiaras
PEZ Dispensers & Candy
Have a great Sunday everyone! Will try to update with more makeup/beauty related posts soon (today/next few days.)