U.S. Launch Date: Thursday March 11, 2010
International Launch Date: April 2010
If you can't wait for this collection, MAC's "Too Fabulous" does come out this Thursday March 04, 2010.
MAC's "Give Me Liberty of London" hasn't launched yet but I wanted to post what the collection will include because I'm in total awe of it. Christine at Temptalia has already posted swatches for almost everything, so I'll post links to those!! Here's what the collection includes:
Lipstick ($14.00 US/ $16.50 CDN)
1. Peachstock (PRO Color)- (Satin) Neutral peach
2. Petals & Peacocks (Limited Edition)- (Amplified) Creamy bright magenta pink
3. Ever Hip (Limited Edition)- (Cremesheen) Creamy ligh coral
4. Blooming Lovely (Limited Edition)- (Amplified) Creamy greyed lilac mauve
Lipglass ($14.00 US/ $16.50 CDN)
1. English Accents (Limited Edition)- Creamy mid-tone blue pink
2. Frankly Fresh (Limited Edition)- Neutral pink beige with soft pearl
3. A Different Groove (Limited Edition)- Deep purple brown with pearl
4. Perennial High Style (Limited Edition)- Creamy bright pink coral
Beauty Powder ($25.00 US/ $30.00 CDN)
1.Shell Pearl (LE, Repromote)- Pale peach with gold pearl
2. Summer Rose (LE, Repromote)- Soft violet pink with pearl
Eyeshadow ($14.50 US/ $17.50 CDN)
1. Give Me Liberty of London (Limited Edition)- (Matte) Creamy pink
2. Dame's Desire (LE, Repromote)- (Frost) Mid-tone reddish purple
3. Free To Be (Permanent Shade)- (Matte) Creamy true coral
4. Bough Grey (Limited Edition)- (Satin) Mid-tone blueish grey
5. Birds & Berries (Limited Edition)- (Veluxe Pearl) Frosted dark green blue
Blush ($18.50 US/ $22.00 CDN)
1. Dirty Plum (Pro Color)- Sheer dark plum
2. Prim & Proper (Limited Edition)- Neutral Nude
Nail Lacquer ($12.00 US/ $14.50 CDN)
1. Vestral White (LE, Repromote)- Creamy White
2. Blue India (Limited Edition)- Dark green blue with pearl
Collection Makeup Bags (Limited Edition)
1. Small size. 8 x 2.75 x 3.5 inches ($22.00 US/ $26.50 CDN)
2. Medium size. 8 x 2.75 x 5 inches ($25.00 US/ $31.00 CDN)
Collection Scarf ($95.00 US/ $115.00 CDN)
What am I looking foward too?
Aside from the beautiful packaging, I'm dreaming of Every Hip, Blooming Lovely, and Peachstock lipsticks. Even though Peachstock is a permanent PRO shade, I just love this packaging. I also want Prim & Proper blush, English Accents & Frankly Fresh lipglasses, and Bough Grey eyeshadow. Sadly, I can't have all of those do to my No-Buy. I only have 3-4 passes. However, I do have some store credit at MAC.
Products you may already have..
There are several items in this collection that are from MAC's permenent collection, PRO collection, and repromotes from past collections. Be sure to check your makeup drawer to see if you have them before buying.
1. Summer Rose beauty powder (Repromote from Rose Romance collection in 2009)
2. Shell Pearl beauty powder (Repromote from Sundressing collection in 2006)
3. Free to Be eyeshadow (from MAC's permanent line)
4. Dame's Desire eyeshadow (Repromote from Dame Edna collection)
5. Peachstock Lipstick (from MAC PRO line)
6. Dirty Plum blush (from MAC PRO line)
7. Vestral White nail lacquer (Repromote rom Hello Kitty collection in 2009)
Here are links to almost ALL the swatches from this collection:
And more pictures for your enjoyment..
I can't get enough of this packaging! Do you ever buy limited edition items soley for their packaging?
Pictures all belong to MAC.