LORAC Multiplex 3D Colors
1. 3D- Bronzey nude color with pink and bronze shimmer. It's not as dark as it seems because it can be sheered out.
2. Cliché- Bright Fuchsia with a hint of lilac and blue shimmer.
3. Intermix- Orangey brown with copper shimmer. Most "nude color" of the bunch.
4. Polished- Sheer peachy pink (more pink) with multicolor shimmer. This one goes on almost clear.
5. Vivid- Bright medium pink with a hint of coral and contains gold & pinky shimmer.
6. Untamed- Reddish coral with a hint of peach and (I'm pretty sure) copper (could also be gold) shimmer. I can't quite remember.. sorry!
Swatches.. (For both pictures (from left): 3D, Cliché, Intermix, Polished, Vivid, Untamed.)
Natural lighting (no flash)
Natural lighting (with flash) Sorry it's kind of far away.. just click on the pic to enlarge (sounds funny!?)
Hope you enjoy the swatches! Up next on my wishlist is "3D".. pretty nude, bronzey brown with the prettiest pink shimmer. I know these are a bit pricey at $22 but I have to say they're really worth it -even if you only have one. If you're looking for an all around great gloss that is moisturizing, pigmented, shimmery (without being gunky), longlasting, plumping (without the sting factor), smells nice, contains a brush applicator (to even out the glitter better), gives you a "stain" of the color even after the gloss wears off, ANDDDD has cute holographic packaging -these are the glosses for you! I can honestly say that I've never had such an "all around" great gloss that does everything -and I'm a pretty devoted gloss fan to Smashbox and NARS. I hope they make versions with no glitter as well -just some high shine. =)
Hi Kali, love your reviews! I just got a teeeensy little tube of 3D and it's amazing! I can't wait to get Cliche and Vivid after seeing your gorgeous swatches. The lip swatches are so pretty. I LOVE the pic of your lips wearing Cliche, so beautiful! I'll probably end up getting all, except anything orangey (looks BAD on me!)I wasn't sure if I was going to buy any more of these but now I definitely am. Thanks for the awesome reviews! xXx...SorrowReplyDelete
I lost Cliche and Vivid but would defnitely recommend them. I just can't bring myself to re-buy products that could possibly just be hiding somewhere in one of my purses or in my drawers. =\ReplyDelete
I do have 3D though and adore it. And I absolutely love love love Polished.