1. Ardell Halloween Lash Kit
2. Fantasy Makers by Wet 'n' Wild Halloween Kit
3. L'Oreal Preference Hair Dye
4. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector
5. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector
6. Revlon Polish in Lilac Pastelle
7. Sobe Pina Colada
8. Hot Cheetos
Scroll down to see a breakdown with the coupons/sales..
Ardell Lash Kit with Glue & Applicator
Wet 'n' Wild Fantasy Makers Kit with Lashes, Polish, Eyeshadow Duo, & Lipstick
Lashes from Wet 'n' Wild Kit
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector Concealers
Revlon Lilac Pastelle Polish & L'Oreal Hair Dye
Hot Cheetos & Sobe
Breakdown: I made the purchase in 2 transactions.
Items Purchased:1. Revlon Lilac Pastelle Polish- $3.99 SALE (Orig. $4.99)
2. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer- $5.39 RAIN CHECK (Orig. $8.99)
3. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer- $5.39 RAIN CHECK (Orig. $8.99)
4. Ardell Halloween Lash Kit- $4.49 SALE (Orig. $5.99)
5. L'Oreal Hair Dye- $6.88 RAIN CHECK (Orig. $9.99)
1. $1 off Revlon Manufacturer Coupon
2. $3 off L'Oreal Hair Dye Manufactuerer Coupon
3. $3 off Maybelline Age Rewind Manufacturer Coupon (x2)
4. $5 off Halloween Items CVS Coupon (from price scanner)
5. $5 off $25 Purchase Coupon (Print here, expires tomorrow!!)
6. $6 Extra Bucks
(Click here for a $4 off $20 CVS Coupon, expires tomorrow too.)
Total Without Sales/Coupons (before tax): $38.95
Total With Sales No Coupons (before tax): $26.14
MY TOTAL With Sales & Coupons (before tax): $0.14 (after tax: $1.63) + I got $3 Extra Bucks for the Revlon Polish.
1. Wet 'n' Wild Fantasy Makers Kit- $3.74 SALE (Orig. $4.99)
2. Sobe Pina Colada- $1.59
3. Hot Cheetos- $0.99
1. $5 off Halloween Items CVS Coupon (from price scanner)
2. $1.50 Extra Bucks
Total Without Sales/Coupons (before tax): $7.57
Total With Sales No Coupons (before tax): $6.32MY TOTAL With Sales & Coupons (before tax): $0 (after tax: $0)
Here are examples of the manufacturer coupons I used. My L'Oreal coupon was actually $3 off though. Also, I didn't realize that the Maybelline coupons were for only the Age Rewind foundation -I thought it was for all Age Rewind Products. Luckily, I got to use it anyways!
I was disappointed that I didn't get the $7 off $15 Revlon coupon that everybody's getting from the CVS Slot Machine/Price Scanner but I'm going back tomorrow to see if it'll print! I need that coupon!
Anyways, if you're into Revlon polishes, be sure to head to CVS because this week, they're on sale for $3.99 plus you get $3 Extra Bucks for each (that's 99 cents a bottle!) -there's a limit of 6 per CVS membership. Also, if you happen to get the $7 off $15 printout, you'll get an amazing deal.. and you can combine that with the $4 off $20 or $5 off $25 printout coupon I linked above for an ever better deal!!
P.S. Thanks again PAG (from Extra Petite) for giving me a heads up on the Revlon deal this week!! =)