But anyways, here's the Guess comparison..
Guess (left), Jou Jou (right)
Yesterday, I also got part of my sister's birthday present -a winter hat that looks like a dragon! She likes Wizards, Magic, and all those things so I figured she'd love this. She's also born the year of the dragon so that works too. The stupid thing was that the 25% off didn't apply to this since it's an "everyday value" though I don't think it's much of a "value" at all. They only have a few versions online but you can find it here. In store, they have others including a penguin, beaver, frog, a few dogs, a few monkeys, and many more.
Here are the watches I have so far (gave my extra Badtz away.)
And now for yesterday's FOTD..
- Make Up For Ever Brow Corrector in 4 (brows)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance (primer)
- Urban Decay Sin (inner corners & lid), Buck (lid), Smog (crease), Darkhorse (outer-v), Virgin (browbone)
- Shiseido Nourishing Mascara Base (lash primer)
- Tarte MultiplEYE™ Clinically-Proven Natural Lash Enhancing Mascara
- MAC Pearlglide Liner in Black Russian (upper waterline)
- Milani Eye Tech in Brown
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Whiskey
- Fresh Twilight FreshFace Glow (highlight)
- MAC Shell Pearl Beauty Powder (highlight)
- Stila Contouring Trio (brown shade)
- MAC Oh So Fair Beauty Powder (blush)
- Benefit Coralista Blush (blush)
- Inglot Lip Paint in AMC 57
- Jack Black Lip Balm in Vanilla & Lavender