- How many times do you wash your face daily? 1-2 times a day. Usually once in the morning and once at night but sometimes I forget!
- What skin type do you have? Sensitive and VERY dry.
- What is your current facial wash? Cetaphil in the morning and NeoStrata at night.
- Do you exfoliate? I used to but my dermatologist told me it wasn't good for my skin since I'm already so dry. I'm only allowed to use a cleanser! =P
- What brand do you use? I've used Origins, Clarins, Neutrogena -a bunch of different brands.
- What moisturiser do you use? Cetaphil and CeraVe.
- Do you have freckles? No.
- Do you use eye cream? Nope.
- Do you or did you have acne prone skin? No. I rarely get acne because my skin is so dry but occasionally I'll get that one huge pimple full of pus! Not too attractive..
- Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? No.
- What foundation do you use? I used to occasionally use foundation for special occasions (parties, weddings, etc.) but don't anymore. Sometimes I use my Tarte Smooth Operator Tinted Moisturizer.
- How about concealer? I have Benefit Bo-ing and the NYX concealer in a jar but I rarely use them. Concealer just feels so stiff and dry to me and I already have my dry skin to deal with. I'd love to find a good one that doesn't dry me out though.
- What do you think of fake eyelashes? I think they're great! I have lots of fake lashes but can honestly say I've never worn them out. I stink at putting them on and am just too lazy to deal with them.
- Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months? Yea, but sometimes I get away with 4! Usually I change it after 3 though since it gets all clumpy anyways.
- What brand of mascara do you use? I currently use Prestige's My Biggest Lashes. I used to love YSL Faux Cils but it's way out of my budget right now -plus I think I get the same effect with Prestige. I usually use Shiseido The Makeup Mascara Base underneath (primer) but I've run out and it's discontinued.
- Sephora or MAC? Sephora all the way. I prefer many brands over MAC (LORAC, NARS, etc.) and those I can find at Sephora. Plus, Sephora offers so many different brands.. I mean, who really buys all their makeup from just one brand? But I think MAC is better in terms of price -most their stuff in less expensive compared to my favorite brands at Sephora.
- Do you have a MAC Pro-card? No but I'd love one. =)
- What makeup tools do you use in make up application? I really don't own any "high-end" tools. My favorite tool is my NYC lash curler -it's worked better than the Shiseido, Shu, Sephora Brand, and Revlon ones I've purchased. For brushes, I have a random assortment of ELF, Sonia Kashuk, Coastal Scents/Crown Brushes, and more.
- Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? I switch off between UDPP and TFSI and if I need a better hold and am wearing brighter eye makeup, I'll use a Benefit Creaseless Cream or MAC Paint Pot on top.
- For the face? Sometimes. I used to use MAKE UP FOR EVER's Microperfecting Primer but I can't find it!
- What is your favourite eyeshadow (colour or shade)? I don't really have a favorite shade but I love neutral eyeshadow palettes in general. I can't live without beiges, tans, browns, bronzes, etc.
- Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Both. Pencil for my upper and lower waterline and liquid for my upper lashline.
- How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Rarely. The only time that that's happened recently is when I'm doing my eye makeup in the car or on the train.
- What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? I think they're pretty -but too much of a hassle for me to work with on a daily basis. I went through a whole phase of mineral eyeshadows/pigments but I never used them. I've probably done looks with them (and worn them out) less than 5 times.
- Do you use mineral makeup? No not really. Most mineral "face" makeup makes me break out.
- What is your favourite lipstick? Oh gosh.. I'm a lipstick fanatic when it comes to pales and nudes. I can't choose just one but a few of my faves are Shiseido Perfect Rouge in Spiced Cream, MAC Honeylove, and LORAC Cream Lipstick in Babydoll.
- How about lipgloss? LORAC Multiplex 3D in Polished. Can't live without it.
- What is your favourite blush to use? I've been using CARGO Topeka for days since it's great for Summer. My favorite blush for my "Fall skin" is NARS Oasis.
- Do you buy your makeup on ebay? I have -when something's discontinued or limited edition. I do thorough research on sellers though.. before I knew much about makeup, I DID get duped. It's risky buying on Ebay.
- Do you like drugstore makeup? I like some of it but often prefer higher end makeup for various reasons. Usually I buy drugsture makeup for the sake of reviewing or for that "cheap, instant thrill." I love bargain shopping too -it's fun adding up coupons and getting 6 products for $5 bucks.
- Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) Sometimes.
- Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? No.
- Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? On myself.. no, but on others, yes! I stink at applying makeup on other people because I'm used to my own skin type, eyes, lips, etc. I also get really nervous since I of course wouldn't want to make someone look worse!
- Name a makeup crime that you hate? Sharpie and/or tattoo eyebrows. I guess tattoo brows can maybe look good on some but usually it looks way too obvious and weird. Plus, what if you dye your hair?? Are you really going to want black eyebrows with blonde hair?! It just looks gross to me. (I have family members and friends who have them! =P)
- Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral ones? I prefer neutrals -Lord knows I love my neutral eyeshadows and nude lips. Colorful shades are fun too but I just don't think they looks good on me.
- Which celebrity always has great make up? Jennifer Lopez -even my mom agrees. I guess I could say Kim K. too but I'm just not a fan of her.
- If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? My eyebrow pencil/cream. My eyebrows are SO light so this is a must. If I had nice, dark brows, I'd say mascara.
- Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? It might sound surprising since I'm a makeup blogger but usually I do! I dread getting up early just to do my makeup -I value that extra 20-30 minutes of sleep. When I have time though, I love to do my makeup.
- Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? I guess.. Most people say I get away with no makeup but I think makeup enhances peoples' looks. For instance, I need mascara to enhance my tiny lashes.
- In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? This is a multi-answer question. For drugstore, I'd say Revlon or Mayebelline. Revlon hasn't had the best products lately IMO but they do have some really great products. Maybelline has good products overall -I like mostly everything I buy from them. For high-end, I'd say LORAC since I love practically everything they make. In terms of variety, I'd say MAC but I really don't think they're the best quality-wise.
- What do you think of makeup? I love the way that it can enhance or transform a person. I use makeup to "enhance" my eyes, lips, whatever. It makes me happy. I love coming up with different looks -it's just another form of art but on the face (and body!) I also love the way it can totally "transform" people into whoever or whatever they want to look like. Costume makeup is awesome -you can take a person from looking totally normal to looking like a character straight out of a comic book!
Anyways, onto the giveaway..
I just wanted to let everyone know that I'll do the drawing for the winner as soon as I can. I've been a little busy lately so please me patient with me. =) I'm so glad that people entered and I look forward to looking through your lip product choices -I'm sure my wishlist will get a lot longer. Anyways, keep crossing your fingers! There are 4 winners total so good luck!
Post a Comment