The products that stood out during the past month for me were mainly newer products from my more recent purchases.
1. Urban Decay Naked Palette- This is probably the most obvious favorite. I've only had the palette 2 days and I'm already blown away by it. The palette provides for endless neutral looks whether you're going for natural or dramatic.
2. Stila Jewel Palette- I absolutely love this palette and I'm so glad I've dug it out again. I use it over other eyeshadows -it gives the perfect, dewy finish. It seriously looks like "shimmering magic water."
3. Revlon Luxurious Color Eyeshadow in Brushed Copper- I bought this a few weeks ago and I'm absolutely amazed by the quality. I love the neutral color -it's great alone and/or paired with other eyeshadows.
4. Pangea Organics Pyrenees Lavender with Cardamom Lip Balm- I've been using this lip balm for a month now and I've fallen head over heels for it. It keeps my lips soft and smooth and keeps the dryness away. I also like that it's a "stick balm" so I don't get my grimy fingers on it when I use it while I'm out. (I'll be reviewing this tomorrow.)
5. Shiseido Lipstick in Serenity- I found this at a bargain price at T.J. Maxx and I'm so glad I did! It's a pale dusty mauve-y pink with a grayish cast to it. It's so moisturizing and feels like a lip balm -not a heavy, drying lipstick.
6. LORAC Perfectly Lit Oil-Free Luminizing Powder in Spotlight- I've been using this highlighter with nearly every look since I snagged it for just $9 at Sephora. It gives a beautiful, luminous glow and really pulls my makeup together.
7. Revlon Polish in Peach Petal- I actually included this in last month's favorites but I've continued using it (on my toes) all through August as well. I LOVE this shade. I'm the type of person where once I find something I love, I can't stop using/wearing it. It looks great with every outfit -I've even gotten compliments on it from several people which is weird to me since I'm really not a "nail person."
That's it for my August favorites. What were your favorite products throughout the last month?
Love your favorites! You have great taste!ReplyDelete
I've been tempted to buy Naked and you've just convinced me ;) Great blog doll;) xoxoReplyDelete
@ PoorCollegeStudents.. Thanks =)ReplyDelete
@ Taj Acosta.. Great! I hope you like the palette -I'm loving it. And thanks so much -that's so sweet. =)
Nice favourites,stila jewel palette is so pretty I like cthe pink and brown colors in it.ReplyDelete
I love favs! Omg, everyone has been raving about naked, it's sold out in my store!ReplyDelete
@ alvira.. Thanks. =) I LOVE the jewel palette -it gives the prettiest most magical look ever.ReplyDelete
@ Laura Beth.. Thanks. I hope NAKED gets restocked at your store soon! My boyfriend got it at Macy's -I was surprised that there weren't too many people on the pre-sale list. If anything, you can try checking there but I'd just wait until your store gets it. Plus it's not LE so it won't "run out." Hope you get it soon!! =)
i love peach petal too! it surprised me because i bought it on a whim.ReplyDelete