The products that stood out during the past month for me were mainly newer products from my more recent purchases.
1. Urban Decay Naked Palette- This is probably the most obvious favorite. I've only had the palette 2 days and I'm already blown away by it. The palette provides for endless neutral looks whether you're going for natural or dramatic.
2. Stila Jewel Palette- I absolutely love this palette and I'm so glad I've dug it out again. I use it over other eyeshadows -it gives the perfect, dewy finish. It seriously looks like "shimmering magic water."
3. Revlon Luxurious Color Eyeshadow in Brushed Copper- I bought this a few weeks ago and I'm absolutely amazed by the quality. I love the neutral color -it's great alone and/or paired with other eyeshadows.
4. Pangea Organics Pyrenees Lavender with Cardamom Lip Balm- I've been using this lip balm for a month now and I've fallen head over heels for it. It keeps my lips soft and smooth and keeps the dryness away. I also like that it's a "stick balm" so I don't get my grimy fingers on it when I use it while I'm out. (I'll be reviewing this tomorrow.)
5. Shiseido Lipstick in Serenity- I found this at a bargain price at T.J. Maxx and I'm so glad I did! It's a pale dusty mauve-y pink with a grayish cast to it. It's so moisturizing and feels like a lip balm -not a heavy, drying lipstick.
6. LORAC Perfectly Lit Oil-Free Luminizing Powder in Spotlight- I've been using this highlighter with nearly every look since I snagged it for just $9 at Sephora. It gives a beautiful, luminous glow and really pulls my makeup together.
7. Revlon Polish in Peach Petal- I actually included this in last month's favorites but I've continued using it (on my toes) all through August as well. I LOVE this shade. I'm the type of person where once I find something I love, I can't stop using/wearing it. It looks great with every outfit -I've even gotten compliments on it from several people which is weird to me since I'm really not a "nail person."
That's it for my August favorites. What were your favorite products throughout the last month?