I love going to Sephora to stock up on free samples! Hey, it's better then buying a full size product and then returning it used.
1. Josie Maran Tinted Moisturizer in Linen
4. D&G Perfume (forgot the name but it starts with an "i" ..and she wrote #3 on the bag)
5. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer in Original
6. MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral (I actually have this but can't find it! Didn't feel like buying a whole bottle knowing there's one sitting in the house somewhere. Trying to see which I like better compared to Photo Finish.)
7. Pari Beauty Liquid Foundation in #52 (This isn't from Sephora but it's from a booth called "Pari" inside the mall.)
I will be doing a bigger post on the Pari brand soon but I have so much to do and I'm so behind!! Their stuff is pretty cool though and I think it'll be a really interesting post.
And here's what I picked up from CVS..
1. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation in Fresh Beige & Natural Tan (I bought 2 because I have no idea what color I'll be. Definitely should've waited until next week to use my $3 Neutrogena coupon but I left it at my bf's house!! Argh)
2. Revlon ColorBurst Lipsticks in Lilac and Peach
3. Pink Lipstick Charm
My CVS Savings?
1. $3 off any Revlon purchase (check the price scanner)
2. $4 off any $20 purchase (check price scanner)
3. Free Beauty Charm valued at ($2.49) with any $15 beauty purchase (check price scanner)
4. 2 $1 off Revlon coupons
5. Rain check for Neutrogena Foundation
6. Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off Revlon (Weekly Sale)
I'm not sure I'm keeping the lipsticks because I saw swatches online and I'm not wowed. Plus I hate returning used makeup (feel a little bad) but I'll probably just keep them for review and pass them onto someone else if I don't like them.