I love going to Sephora to stock up on free samples! Hey, it's better then buying a full size product and then returning it used.
1. Josie Maran Tinted Moisturizer in Linen
4. D&G Perfume (forgot the name but it starts with an "i" ..and she wrote #3 on the bag)
5. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer in Original
6. MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral (I actually have this but can't find it! Didn't feel like buying a whole bottle knowing there's one sitting in the house somewhere. Trying to see which I like better compared to Photo Finish.)
7. Pari Beauty Liquid Foundation in #52 (This isn't from Sephora but it's from a booth called "Pari" inside the mall.)
I will be doing a bigger post on the Pari brand soon but I have so much to do and I'm so behind!! Their stuff is pretty cool though and I think it'll be a really interesting post.
And here's what I picked up from CVS..
1. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation in Fresh Beige & Natural Tan (I bought 2 because I have no idea what color I'll be. Definitely should've waited until next week to use my $3 Neutrogena coupon but I left it at my bf's house!! Argh)
2. Revlon ColorBurst Lipsticks in Lilac and Peach
3. Pink Lipstick Charm
My CVS Savings?
1. $3 off any Revlon purchase (check the price scanner)
2. $4 off any $20 purchase (check price scanner)
3. Free Beauty Charm valued at ($2.49) with any $15 beauty purchase (check price scanner)
4. 2 $1 off Revlon coupons
5. Rain check for Neutrogena Foundation
6. Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off Revlon (Weekly Sale)
I'm not sure I'm keeping the lipsticks because I saw swatches online and I'm not wowed. Plus I hate returning used makeup (feel a little bad) but I'll probably just keep them for review and pass them onto someone else if I don't like them.
Do you have to be a beauty insider to get free samples? I always wondered about those!ReplyDelete
No. All you do is ask for samples. You can basically ask for samples of anything except probably things like lipsticks, glosses, pressed eyeshadows, and anything pressed or "solid." I've asked for samples of glitter, foundation, primer, creams, cleansers, pigments, perfumes -basically anything that can be put into a tube or jar.ReplyDelete
But I do suggest becoming a beauty insider. It's free and you get points for whatever your spend. When you reach 100 points ($100), you get a free deluxe sample. When you reach 500 points, you get a free full sized gift or gift set full of deluxe sized products. The gifts change every month or so (in store it changes about every 2 months.)
Also, if you reach $350, you automatically become a VIB. VIBs get tons of free gifts, deluxe samples, and discounts.