So much to want, so little money, and so little time!!1. MAC Venomous Villains stuff. This is why I can't buy anything.
2. NARS Blush in Luster, Sin, Gina, Gilda
3. Dior Diorskin Shimmer Star in Amber Diamond (would love to have Rose Diamond as well)
4. Benefit Powderazzi (I can't find this anywhere anymore!! I think it might be discontinued??)
5. NARS Multiple in St. Barts, Copacabana, Luxor
6. LASplash Lid Splash Liquid Liners in Navy Blue, Mesmerized, Purple Tide, Starburst Pink, Laguna Beach, Lilac Frost, Seal Beach, Chamelion, Perfect Storm, Pink Fantasea, Sparkling Red Sea, Pacific Ocean, Hula Girl, Twinkle Stars, Pink Titans, Twilight Zone, Royalty, Khaki, Seastar Copper, Merlot, Behemian Night, Purple Heart, Twinkling Seaweed, Golden Sea, Cotton Candy (Can you tell I want all of them??!)
7. Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in 5 Peach, 8 Red, 9 Coral, 14 Satin Brown, 16 Pink Beige
8. KIKO Cosmetics EVERYTHING.. mainly the eyeshadows and glitters. STINKS they don't ship to the U.S.
9. YSL Rouge Volupte in 2 Sensual Silk
10. LORAC 3D Multiplex Gloss in 3D
11. Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Supreme Shine in 317, 306
12. OCC Lip Tar in Hush, Rx, Pageant, Pretty Beige, Katricia, Orange, Vapid, Hoochie, Demure
13. Barry M Lip Paint in 129 Palest Lavender, 113 Sheer Pink, 101 Marshmellow, 147 Peachy Pink
14. Barry M Lip Gloss Wand (not shown) in Pastel Pink, Bubblegum Pink, Strawberries and Cream, Toffee
I'm dying for the Dior Amber Diamond but I feel like it's soooo expensive and I could buy 2-3 other products with that money. I'm also trying to stay away from the Beauty.com sale (that I've waited months for) because I want to save all I can for MAC Venomous Villains now. =( Most of the other things have beeen on my list for months but I keep trying to fight the urge!!
Great picks! I really want to try Nars multiples they seem so versatile!ReplyDelete
How about buying the Nars Multiples Duo! That way you get to try out 2 Multiples at one time.ReplyDelete
@ Jane.. Me too! There are so many colors but at $38 a piece, they're kind of pricey =(ReplyDelete
@ naturalnchicmakeup.. Oh I know! Thank you for the suggestion. I wanted to give that a try before but the thing is I've had the Multiples in 2 of my palettes before and for whatever reason, the quality isn't as good if they're in the palette. It's really difficult to dig out the product. With the actual "stick," I've heard it's way easier to use. I was thinking about getting the Multiple set of 3 minis at Sephora but I wasn't feeling those colors. Hope they come out with a new gift set soon!
I recently went to Italy past summer, and came across this remarkable makeup KIKO. ive heard they dont ship to the U.S.A. Where can I order foundations by this brand to ship to USA, Michigan?? Please help, im obsessed with this makeup!ReplyDelete
Thank you :)