2. Purple- This was my least favorite out of the bunch because it wasn’t as pigmented as the others. The color is a plummy darkish purple with pink shimmer. Because it’s so sheer, I have to go back over it about 2 or 3 times to achieve decent color payoff.
3. Black- I love this! This looks like a typical black liner one has small blue specks of shimmer and I don’t have another liner like it. I’m excited for this! The pigmentation is great and not at all streaky.
Hazel Eyes Set
1. Taupe- This is lighter than the brown from the Brown Eyes Set. It's like a dulled down antiqued brown taupe with dull bronze and shimmer. Whew! That’s a long description. It also has good color payoff.
2. Pink- This is so pretty. This is a medium toned pinkish purple color with silver shimmer. This has good color payoff but not as good as the brown or black.
3. Black- This has colored shimmer too but it’s not blue. It’s pink! I’m so happy that even the black liners from the 2 sets are different. This is a rich black with pink shimmer. It’s kind of like the Stila “Little Black Dress” smudge pot from the Barbie collection.
Compared to the Stila Smudgepot in “Little Black Dress,” the Hazel Eyes black liner is similar but when swatched side by side, they’re a bit different. The Physician’s Formula liner has a better black base (more pigmented) while the Stila Smudgepot is a tad sheerer and not as rich black. The shimmer in the Stila Smudgepot is a lot more apparent though while in the Physician’s Formula, there’s less shimmer (but still a decent amount.)